Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wohoo!!!

This is going to seem so silly but I thought I'd put it up anyway. :-)

About 3 years ago, I started my Mary Kay business and not only LOVED it but did really well. Then, about 2 years ago (can't believe it's been that long) I stopped because work and health and relationship and finances all just were in the crapper and I couldn't do it all. Well, I really miss it and have decided to start my business back up - wohoo!

You know, the thing I love most about this and missed the most (besides the fact that the products were AWESOME and it FORCED me to look good and take time for ME) was that a majority of the women I met there were very positive. I really enjoy having that around me because it's SO easy to be cynical and sarcastic all the time (which I thoroughly enjoy by the way) but it's really important to remember to stay positive and look for the silver lining in things. Anyway - I'm done rambling. :-) Long story short - I'm really excited ... again :-)

Here's my website if you're interested :

www.marykay.com/SNoriega01

Kisses everyone!
Shayla

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I love mary-kay. It's all I use. Is your skin still the same as I remember? It was so smooth and seriously perfect. I remember it not being the typical teenager skin. Good Luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete